Looking to add a little fall decor to your home on a budget? Check out these easy dollar store DIY fall decor ideas for the home! From simple projects like decorating your front porch or patio to adding a touch of autumn to your front door, these cheap DIY fall decor ideas are perfect for anyone on a tight budget. So get your crafting supplies ready and get started on creating a cozy autumn atmosphere in your home today!
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing color and the air is getting cooler. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and I love to decorate my home to reflect the change of season.
If you’re like me and love a good DIY project, then you’ll love these cheap and easy fall decor ideas.
All of these projects can be completed for less than $20, and most can be done using items you already have around the house or can pick up at the dollar store.
- Create a fall wreath. This is a great way to add a touch of fall to your front door. Simply gather some fall leaves (real or artificial), add some berries or pinecones, and viola! You’ve got a beautiful fall wreath.
- Make a fall centerpiece. Gather some fall leaves, acorns, mini pumpkins, and candles and arrange them on a tray or in a bowl. This makes a beautiful and simple fall centerpiece for your dining room table or coffee table.
- Decorate your mantel. Add some fall flair to your fireplace mantel by adding some greenery, pumpkins, and candles. You can also hang a fall-themed banner or garland across the mantel.
- Add some fall pillows. Give your couch or chairs a cozy fall makeover by adding some throw pillows in fall colors. You can find these pillows cheaply at most stores, or you can make your own using some fabric and stuffing.
- Make a fall sign. Gather some fall leaves and sticks and glue them onto a piece of cardstock or wood to create a beautiful fall sign.
DIY Fall Decor
” Affiliate links are given for your convenience; for more details, please read my disclosure.”
16. Fall Wreath
12. DIY Pumpkin Vase
11. DIY Book Pumpkin
This article provided a list of some DIY fall decor that you can do with your kids. Let me know which one is your favorite.
Make sure to check my other ideas too:
Also, don’t forget to pin these DIY Fall Decors to your “DIY Fall Decorations” OR “DIY Autumn Decor” Boards.